Rare Instruments for Sale

Dating your Fender Jazz Bass or Other Fender Guitar

For great info on dating your Jazz Bass or other Fender guitar
Click Here.

Sorry, I borrowed this from 21Frets.com. Thanks for your help. I hope readers will visit your site after reading this information.


bassplayer2000 said...

this is a very good information sheet. I have just started a bass Website with information about the Jazz Bass. I love this instrument and I like Your Site greetings from Germany. bass lernen

Silvia Jacinto said...

If you fail it doesn't mean you are weak, you fail because there are things that are not meant for you or not meant to happen. Accept failures and take it as a challenge to become a better person. Visit my site for more information. Thank you and have a nice day.



Rare Auctions